WHAT IS HORIZON?
Horizon is a complete communications service for business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you, the administrator, to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity. The service has lots of clever features and an emphasis on control and administration through the web that takes the burden away from your IT team. For administrators, you can quickly configure the system according to your organisation’s changing requirements, while your employees can manage calls easily and effectively.
With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service, and a jargon free approach to telephony and communications, Horizon is suitable for any sized business looking to improve their productivity and image. Horizon can be used with a range of handsets from a choice of manufacturers, and is not tied to one type of manufacturer or hardware for an installation, therefore allowing you to choose the handsets that best suit your company. For a full list of the hardware that can be used with Horizon please contact us to provide you with an overview of the features and phones options available. Horizon is ideal for any sized business and is highly effective in organisations that have more than one site that work together. The system is capable of serving from one to hundreds of employees.
THE BENEFITS OF HORIZON
- Features you can easily control – Horizon puts you in complete control of your phone system and is provided with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface and some available from the handset itself.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – Horizon conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; you can move ongoing calls seamlessly from one phone to another without hanging up and both phones share a single voicemail box.
- An on-demand service with no hidden costs – As Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per seat basis. As you are not buying a PBX, there is no major hardware investment and there are no financing costs to consider.
- Lower call costs – All the cost benefits of IP Telephony including free site-to-site calls (even across international boundaries) and cheaper call rates.
- Enables flexible working – Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, PC soft client and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a Glasgow number in London!
- A business continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods or strikes won’t disrupt your business. Because Horizon sits in the “cloud”, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
For more information please fill in the form below